The weekend started out on Thursday with Andrea, Mom serving at the wet pack cannery in Ogden. We looked so beautiful in our plastic aprons and our fetching hair nets. We put labels on about 500+ spaghetti sauce bottles. We got pretty fast. I would now call it a talent. We left Logan, Kez, and Davian with Greg. Bless him:) We went to lunch at Rumbi and did a little shopping and headed for Tremonton. Kim's Seminary Graduation was that night. We enjoyed hearing Kim sing, listening to the speakers, and watching our sister get her first diploma. So proud of her!
The family after Seminary Graduation
Kezia, Greg, Andrea, Davian, Dad, Kim, Mom, Megan, Logan, Chris
The original plan for the weekend was to go camping. After looking at the cold and rainy forecast we all agreed on a stay-cation. Friday we left mom with the kids and went golfing at the course in Tremonton.
Andrea, Kim and Chris
Three of my favorite people!
Team Olsen
Me hitting the crap out of the ball-HA!
Kim using her mad putting skills
My HOT golfer of a husband.
Notice the awesome red "tan" line. Got fried golfing the week before. Oops!
On Saturday we all went up to Idaho to the cemetery where Austin and the Suchan grandparents are buried. I am grateful for the special experience I had there and the chance we had to remember some amazing people that have been a part of our lives. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life and to know that we will live with our families forever.
Logan and Dad at Great Grandpa Suchan's Grave
This picture captured a very special moment between Dad, Great Grandpa Suchan and Logan. Dad was kneeling over by Great Grandpa Suchan's grave. I was holding Logan at the time and felt him start squirming and wanting to get down. After putting him on the grass he went straight over to where Dad was and sat right next to him. A short time after Logan sat down he started laughing and talking and laughing some more. As I watched this special moment I couldn't help thinking that Logan knew who was buried there. He was talking and laughing with someone he knew well and loved very much. A few tears streamed down my cheeks as I contemplated eternity. I feel so blessed to have married into such and amazing family.
The Suchan Boys
Dad, Logan, Chris and Austin
After we went to the cemetery we went out for pizza at Doc's (I think is what it was called.) Man was it good!
The rest of the weekend was spent playing games, talking and eating some really yummy food. I love holidays. We should have more of them!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this. It was a fun weekend as they all are spent with family. I feel so blest having YOU as my daughter! Thank you for all you are, do, and for blessing my life. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete(Deleted first post -- had a couple typos :) )