June 23, 2011

She Did It!

KIM GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!
Holy Cow! When I came into the family Miss Kimmy was a cute 13 year old teenager. I can not believe how time has flown by. Now she is a young adult who just graduated from BRHS and the world is her oyster. What a fun time of life! I remember thinking that I could be whoever I wanted to be and do whatever I wanted to do. Thank goodness I made the brilliant decision to go to USU! Kim has made the same fantastic decision! Best school EVER! Here are a few pictures from her big day...

Coming into the Spectrum and taking her graduation seat.

The BRHS Class of 2011. Quite a sight!

The Madrigals singing.
Kim was the President her Senior year. She did a great job on her solo during graduation!

They called her name! Kim walking to get her diploma.

The siblings with the graduate.

We love you Kim! We are so proud of you and thrilled that you are our sister! GO AGGIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment