January 27, 2011

1st Birthday Par-tay!

For Logan's 1st Birthday we threw him an Elmo Birthday Bash. Chris said it best "It is the greatest party he will never remember." Our little boy only turns 1 once, I just had to throw him a proper shindig!

The party started out with a yummy soup bar. We had Broccoli Cheese, Tomato Bisque, Chicken Noodle, and Potato Bacon with rolls to dip. You just had to try a little of all the soups. It was a delicious start to the festivities. We ate and mingled. Logan just stared and wondered how Grandma and Grandpa Suchan and Grandma and Grandpa Decker ended up in the same room. So confusing!

Grandpa Decker and Grandpa Suchan

After lunch was done we played a game. I had pictures of 10 of Elmo's friends on the wall and everyone had to guess their names and write them on a piece of paper. This was unbelievably entertaining. There are a lot of new friends since I was a kid. I know them now, I watch them everyday!

The Game
After the game was over we gathered in the front room and opened some awesome and very thoughtful presents. We have a wonderful group of family members and friends.

Chris and I helping Logan open his presents (Give 'Em L!)


After we opened Logan's presents we had some Elmo cupcakes. He was so confused at why we put some sugar bread in front of him with no fork or regulation. It was great.


Elmo cupcakes

Logan eating his first cupcake

Thanks to everyone that came to Logan's 1st Birthday party! It was so much fun. Love you all!
Dale and Mary

Aunt Joyce and Dean

Stevie, Naze, Chris, Corinne and Mom

ShaBiege (Biege and Shalynn)

Aunt Kim and the Birthday Boy!

Mom Suchan, Logan, Dad Suchan, Greg and Kezie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Logan! You are tooo cute! Can't believe he is 1! I love the Elmo cupcakes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete