Willow Park Zoo with Corinne and Brady. Logan's first time seeing MONKEYS!
Snowbird with the Decker Fam. Swimming for the first time! Logan kept looking at us like "Why are there so many people in the tub with me?"
Grandpa and Logan at Snowbird snugglin'. So sweet. (Notice that Logan's overalls are not buttoned. He is such a chubs!)
Buddies at Stallings Family Reunion. Boston and his Red Socks Hat, Logan with his Utah State Hat. GO AGGIES!
Suchan Family Reunion: Northern Utah Stay-cation.
Andrea, Baby Boy, Greg, and Kezie at the Bee's Game
Chris, Logan, and Meg at the Hogle Zoo lookin' at the giraffes
Grandpa, Grandma, Kezie and Kim getting some of that summer sun at Bear Lake
The summer is over and school is in. This is the first time in 20 years I will not be going back to school. Crazy. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and raise my little man. Fall is fast approaching with it's beautiful colors, pumpkin carving, and football! It is no summer fun but it is definitely the next best thing.
Meg! I love your little family so much! I'm happy you have a blog! I love to read blogs! You're wonderful! Kiss that precious baby for me!
ReplyDeleteYOU DID IT!!!! Yeah! I can't get enough of looking at pictures of the one I love. I look forward to more.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is paperchef79.blogspot.com
(I must warn you, it's cooking and cricut, and it's been to crazy to post anything lately. Maybe after this weekend.)
Love you!!!!
Love it!!!! Bran wants to be invited to join your wonderful blog world!
ReplyDelete